Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 12:42PM
- 1 big bunch kale;
- 2 tbsp oil (i like coconut!)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Wash the kale thoroughly, pat it dry.
- Cut the stems off of the kale leaves and cut leaves to desired size
- Evenly coat kale with oil
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the kale as a single layer on a baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes (or until desired texture) stirring at 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with extra sea salt if desired and enjoy.